The website https://profile.es/ is the responsibility of PROFILE SOFTWARE SERVICES, SL, with address at Calle de Velázquez, 50, 28001 Madrid / Rosselló 253, 1 ° – 2ª · 08008 Barcelona and email address: email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
What type of cookies are there?
Next, we present a classification of the cookies commonly used according to different types depending on the person in charge, the length of stay and the purpose of their use:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Editor of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the Cookie Editor, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Necessary cookies: These are those that help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow their Editor to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
|PHPSESSID||Necessary||profile.es||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the web||Sesión||No|
|qtrans_front_language||Necessary||profile.es||This cookie is used to know the language in which you are browsing||Sesión||No|
|_ga||Analitycs||Cookie established by Google Analytics, is used to differentiate users. Use the _gat [UID] cookie to limit the request rate||2 años||EEUU|
|_gid||Analitycs||Cookie established by Google Analytics, is used to differentiate users. Use the _gat [UID] cookie to limit the request rate||1 día||EEUU|
|NID||Analitycs||Google NID cookie: a unique identifier used by Google applications to store your preferred information||1 año||EEUU|
How do I disable cookies?
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
The user can always prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, for this they must access the privacy configuration options and select the option that allows them to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose between your browsers:
We inform you that PROFILE SOFTWARE SERVICES, S.L., in no case is responsible for the contents of the pages indicated above.
For additional information on the processing of personal data that affects you, you can go to https://profile.es/en/privacy-policy/